Imagine being able to replace your lost tooth, not with removable dentures, but with an implant that looks and feels just like a normal, secure tooth. With dental implants from your Fort Mill dentist, you can accomplish this. This procedure has become a popular option in dental reconstruction, with over a half a million implants placed every year in the U.S. With their natural appearance and strong fit, dental implants can be your answer to repairing your smile.
Advantages of dental implants include:
- A secure, comfortable fit that looks and feels natural, without the slipping of normal dentures
- No other adjacent teeth have to be ground down or disturbed to hold an implant in place
- You can talk and eat normally without the inconvenience
- You will no longer feel self-conscious about missing teeth
During the implant process:
- Your jaw bone area just below your gums is fitted with metal posts.
- Once in position, the dental implants are mounted securely on these posts, giving you the look and feel of a brand new tooth!
- Not only will your self-esteem improve, but your oral health will as well.
Contact West Town Dental Care at 803-396-0400 to learn more about our dental implant options.
Teeth in a Day
Patients who are in need of a full upper and/or lower teeth restoration have the option to have a brand new smile in just one day. Teeth in a Day are created with dental implants, which securely hold the new teeth in place. It is an ideal alternative to dentures and gives patients a beautiful, natural-looking smile.Read more about Teeth in a Day